LinkCollector is a portable bookmarks manager that can be installed on a workstation or a USB Drive.
The program will help you import bookmarks from supported browsers and store them in a standalone database. You can use your bookmarks on any computer, at home or at work. LinkCollector can also work with portable browsers and with browsers installed in the system.
- Import bookmarks from such browsers as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome
- Import from such file formats as HTML (bookmarks), SQLite (Firefox and LinkCollector bookmarks), URL (Internet Explorer Favorites), JSON (Chrome bookmarks),ADR (Opera bookmarks), as well as earlier versions of LinkCollector
- Export all bookmarks into the HTML (bookmarks) file format from program and any supported browser (also from PC and Portable)
- Export selected bookmarks into the HTML (bookmarks) file format
- Manage and synchronize bookmarks of such browsersas Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Google Chrome
- Fast search
- Find and manage duplicates
- Find and manage dead links
- Create and manage own favorite bookmarks
- Encode the bookmarks file
- Create backup files for LinkCollector, Firefox, Opera and Chrome bookmarks
- Get bookmark data from web pages (capture screenshots, save titles, favicons and check URL availability at any time)
OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
Source | Download